Libeco linen Queen duvet covers
- Shelter Island Stripe: Named after the small island nestled between the two forks of Long Island, this collection is sure to become a Libeco Home classic. In this simple and timeless bed linen, light gray stripes sit on an oyster ground, in a sateen construction.100% linen, washed finish.
- Nottinghill Stripe: Named after the Nottinghill neighborhood of London, this collection was designed with winter in mind. Red and mustard stripes sit on a brown ground in this yarn dyed herringbone fabric. The duvet is striped on one side, solid brown on the other. 100% linen, washed finish.
- Guest House Stripe: This medium weight, tightly woven twill is Libeco’s quintessential stripe fabric in top of bed. This one has 1-inch oyster stripes, sitting on a light grey ground. This duvet cover is extremely soft because of the washed finish and will guarantee a good night’s rest. 100% linen, washed finish.
- Santiago Dark Grey: Santiago is a Libeco Home classic, made of 100% Belgian Linen and finished with a washed, casual look and a soft hand. 100% linen, washed finish.
- Heritage Ash: 100% organic linen. This organic duvet is GOTS-certified and is produced locally every step of the way.